Monday, February 11, 2008

i like to play

it was a good weekend. i had fun with my girls.

and i broke all the rules pertaining food choices and exercise.

translation: i excessively indulged in wonderful sweets while sitting on my butt relaxing in front of movie after movie. the goodness can't last forever . . . without consequences that is :)

it was nice to have some new subjects for my excessive picture taking (its getting out of hand). I have spent the last few hours fiddling around on photoshop . . . here are some samplings of my play projects.

a photographer is only as good as her subjects.


in other matters . . . i am leaving for new zealand in just two and a half weeks. its hard to believe . . . and at times i feel overwhelmed. have i any idea what i am doing? (ha. i usually don't)

i have been feeling so incredibly blessed by my church here in Sidney. I am starting to get quite attached to it . . . and that scares me a little bit. I have no idea where God will take me next, and I am afraid to leave these people . . . I am afraid of starting all over again in another church.

3 comments:

~Nanc. said...

Love the pics! you're gifted! I'm coming to see you before you leave for your grand adventure!!
I think one of our activities that Ryan has planned for us is to bike out to sydney. I'm sooo looking forward to it!
Maybe we can sit around a bonfire on the fuel dock and roast marshmellows! Did you get my email?

Anonymous said...

lor!
i LOVE the second pic!
when you come, let's take pics. or at least teach me how.

Anonymous said...

Great photos.

mommyknows.