Friday, February 08, 2008

disrupted

i didn't realize how far gone i was . . .

but really, since living on my own, i have completely gotten stuck in my own routines - stubborn in my own ways.


aren't i too young for this !?!


3 of my roommates from capernwray have come to stay at my house for the weekend . . . which i know is going to be a blast. i love them to pieces. right now, we sit sprawled out in my kitchen, eating the leftovers of last nights pizza and singing out of tune. i am in my favorite spot on top of the dryer, and i can't help but just smile at this scene. its so different to have noise in my house (other than the scrape of Len's walker across the floor above me). . . and oh the mess :)

i have to resist the urge to get up at 2 in the morning to clean my bathroom. i have become quite paranoid about that. the towels have to be hanging striaght, the toothbrushes have to be put away, and the sink has to be clean. and sometimes i want to just cry when i look at the disorder in my room . . . but when i really think about it . . .

i'm thankful.
i'm thankful for the laughter they bring, the life.


it's good to be broken out of my habits every now and then.
I am reminded that life isn't all about me :)

No comments: