Friday, January 04, 2008

(?)

i am really struggling to be content.

and that has really been frustrating me . . . because i have it so good. i should be completely happy. i have been blessed with this job, and a place to live, and a church that i love. i have been 100% provided for and beyond. then this thought came to me . . .

. . . maybe God has put this discontentment in me for a reason (?)
maybe it is time to go.

the marina needs to know as soon as possible whether or not i will be working for the summer, so i need to make a decision within the next couple of weeks. i don't want to make this decision without God, because this isn't about what i want . . . if it was, i would be living as a beach bum in Australia or something. so i will continue to pray.

will you join me?

1 comment:

~Nanc. said...

I'll be on my knees with you mate! I feel like I am learning a lot about contentment too... and it's something I should definitely be because I do have it so good!

I also want to know what God has for my future... I want to do what He wants... I don't want to do something just because I want it... but I don't know what He wants right now...
Wouldn't it be great if He told us both and it was living in my van in some random place!! Haha!
Love you girl!
~Nanc.