Saturday, December 08, 2007

creeps in my window

i was just thinking to myself how wonderful it felt to lay in bed and not have anything to get up for . . .

then i saw shadows outside my window.

what?

i pranced over to my window, and whipped open the curtains only to see TWO GROWN MEN PEEKING IN MY WINDOW.
don't worry, they were paramedics.

my old friend who lives upstairs had called 911, because he was having severe pain in his knee.
so there i am standing in my thermal underwear and tshirt - sleep marks decorating my face. hm. lovely. i'm sure i looked at them as though i was hallucinating or something.

it took me a minute to wake up and figure out what was going on, and then it was just the usual procedures. They took my old friend to the hospital for a check-up, and we'll see where it goes from there.

sleep in? ha. never.

2 comments:

~Nanc. said...

Kinda like when that other crazy person was peeking in your window!

Anonymous said...

BAHA! that made me laugh. or maybe it was the mental picture of you prancing in thermal underwear...