Wednesday, February 20, 2008

eyes wide open

i feel so tired this morning.

it has been a week of late nights - trying to do as many things with friends as possible before i leave, and cleaning and packing every minute i get. i am going to breathe one big rib-rattling sigh when i finally sit my butt down on that plane. people just might think its turbulence.

despite the tiredness, and "running around with my head cut off" feeling . . . I AM SO EXCITED! i have the feeling that once i start traveling . . . i'm not going to want to stop.

there is so much to be discovered in this world, so much that i don't understand. i hope that traveling will really open my eyes to the big picture . . . that God would allow me to see things through His eyes, and that I might have a heart for His people all across the globe.

No comments: