Sunday, January 27, 2008

i loathe.

I have never liked being asked "ice breaker" questions. I secretly hope that someone will go into excessive detail about their story so that there won't be time for mine. or when it comes to my turn i reply, "i'm still thinking" and hope they'll forget all about it.

the question i hate most :"what is your most embarrassing moment?". I can NEVER think of anything. there are countless times I have been embarrassed, but nothing exciting or newsworthy enough to share. either that, or i have just chosen to erase it from my memory because it was so horrible.

Another question "what are your biggest pet peeves?"
well. i discovered one yesterday.

folding bottom sheets.
it makes me want to rip them to pieces and shove them in a drawer never to be seen again. and that is putting it mildly, i am trying to keep this a family-friendly blog. How on earth are you supposed to fold those things without them ending up in a big wrinkly ball of a disaster?


oh life, why must you be so difficult?
i laugh in the face of adversity! muahaha i shall conquer those sheets before i draw my last breath!

. . . or i'll just stop using sheets. who needs them anyways?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to martha stewarts webpage she has a whole video on how to fold those stupid sheets obviously they won't be as good as marthas but they will be better im sure

Anonymous said...

i hate them too! they are my pet peeve, along with when people leave their fingernail clippings on the floor, when stores close before you get off work and finding waterchestnuts in your food.
i have the same problem with the embarrassing moment story too. and you would think i had a whole library full. :)
right there with ya, baby!

Anonymous said...

I fully understand the frustration, but I have my own approach. I just ball them up and am happy with that - no guilt. Either that, or I get your mother to fold them.

muahaha!